Perks of Being Short.
Top: H&M turtleneck Sweater (size xs) (also available on dark grey)| Dress: F21 lace dress | Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Highland OTK boots (Color: Praline) | Bag: Chloe Drew (Grey, medium) | Glasses: Dita over-sized cateye sunglasses
* * *
Perks of Being Short:
(posted this on my Instagram, but thought it’s so funny that I wanted to share it here on the blog :)
1. You can wear over-sized sweaters as dresses.
2. And tall boots as pants.
3. Very portable, people carry you to places.
4. Never have to worry about hitting your head.
5. You look younger than you really are.
6. Lots of legroom.
7. You can fall asleep on the couch without your feet hanging over the armrest.
8. When you take pics with tall people, they have to bend their knees.
9. Crawling into small places to spy on bae is a piece of cake.
10. You can be lazy because you can’t reach things and someone will usually get them for you.
Hope your week is going fabulous! xx, KTR
SHOP THIS LOOK
Love your looks ! beautiful :)
Rachel recently posted…How to become a morning person (it’s weirdly easy)
I love this look. These boots are everything. I can’t seem to find them in praline, I just keep coming across Topo. Would you say that this is the same color or are they just very similar?
The Praline is darker (looks like taupe), and the Topo is a lot lighter (like a light beige color). I liked the Topo too but it just seems too light and will get dirty very quick.
For someone in the Netherlands, I’m also short! :)
Love those boots! Looking gorgeous! :)
YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram
I agree with all!!! lol I love the look!
hahahaha very funny!
Nadin recently posted…Black Poncho x Grey Dress
Thank you Nadin!
LOL, holla!! I’m 5 feet tall. :)
LMAO.! this is Hilarious, I can totally relate with all of them esp 4, 7, 8. BTW love the sweater dress, you look fab!
adventuremeetsdesigner recently posted…Highlight of my 2015 adventurous trips
So beautiful, so very awesome. You look ready for the DC weather here, warm and comfortable. Miss you, stay short ;) :*
Love your dress!
|| D I A N A ||
Diana recently posted…Cold and Gloomy | Warm Poncho & Asymmetrical Skirt